At the start of the project we will ask you for some information about your company, such as; What products do you deal in? Who's your target market? Should your logo make your company appear expensive, affordable, dynamic, serious or fun?
You are welcome to send any accompanying materials and additional information by email. This could be anything from your own rough ideas, to pictures to background reading for our designers.
The more information and ideas you have, the better and easier it will be for us to translate them into the final high quality design you'll always be proud of.
payment terms will be discussed and fixed Price for the service will be announced
- Designs require a minimum 10 day period, if work can be completed before this time then it will be
- Based on the brief received, within approximately 3 working days we will email you your first draft
- A 2nd meeting is required (if need be) to discuss minor revisions of 1st draft
- We are happy to listen to your feedback as providing high quality Graphic Design services are very important to BluePrintGD
- After 2nd contact draft will be finalised and re-sent to client
- If furthur tweeks are needed then final tweeks will be made (to a reasonable extent)
- Payment is to be sent directly to bank account given by BluePrintGD
- After payment is received final work will be sent
- work will be prepared in a range of electronic file types and sent to you via email for immediate use. Files you receive will be in the following formats: Adobe Illustrator (.ai) Portable Data File (.pdf) Joint Photographic Experts Group (.jpeg) & Portable Network Graphics (.png)
- Please note we only accept cash or bank transfers